A new governance structure for the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) was introduced in April 2015 to comply with the Public Service Pensions Act 2013. It included the requirement for administering authorities to establish local pension boards.
Derbyshire Pension Board is made up of:
- a non-voting independent chair
- 2 scheme member representatives
- 2 scheme employer representatives
- Karen Gurney (Derbyshire County Council)
- Oliver Fishburn (Bolsover District Council and North East Derbyshire District Council)
- Susan Ambler (University of Derby)
Terms of reference
The board's terms of reference are attached to this page.
You can find out more about Derbyshire Pension Board meetings, including summary meeting notes.
Contacting the board
If you have any queries relating to Derbyshire Pension Board or would like a matter discussed at the next meeting, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Derbyshire Pension Board can discuss all matters concerning the fund's:
- administration policies
- investment policies
They are not able to discuss the following topics:
- personal matters
- individual cases
Find out how you can submit an individual complaint or grievance.
Derbyshire Pension Board reports
You can view Derbyshire Pension Board annual reports.
Links to useful documents