Changing address

It’s important that you keep in touch with us when you move to a different address.

The best way to let us know about your new address is to use our change of address form.

If you would prefer a paper copy of the form, please call us on tel: 01629 538900.

If you have power of attorney for someone who received a pension from us, you must use the change of address form.

Please note, we can't change your address details by email or text message.