Life cert

If you're living outside the UK, we’re required from time to time to check that you are still alive and well and receiving the pension that you’re entitled to.

We do this is by sending you a form called a life certificate every 12 months.

When we send a life certificate to you, it’s important that you complete the form as soon as you can, and get an official to witness and sign it before you return it to us by post or email.

If we don’t hear from you, we may have to suspend your pension. That’s because we need to safeguard your pension against any fraudulent activity.

So, it’s important that you keep us up to date if you move to a different address or change your personal circumstances.

If you have any queries about the life certificate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.