Local authorities in England and Wales administering a Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) are required to produce a Pension Fund Annual Report by 1 December each year, which includes reports on:
- the management and financial performance of the LGPS fund
- investment policy and investment performance
- the administration arrangements during the year
- a statement by the actuary on the level of funding of the scheme
- a governance compliance statement
- a net asset statement and fund account for each fund
- compliance with the pension administration strategy
- a funding strategy statement
- an investment strategy statement
- a statement of policy relating to communications with members and employers
- other appropriate material
Our annual reports are attached to this page.
We are working to improve the accessibility of the documents we publish, however if you require a document in another format, you can contact us. Please see our accessibility statement for more information.
Links to useful documents